April 17, 2017

Alle Dipped Her Paws Into Aromatherapy With Only Natural Pet Just Relax




I have been dipping my hands in aromatherapy for myself, family and my furbaby, Alle with amazing results.  Especially with my current pregnancy I have been using lavender and other amazing essential oils because aromatherapy creates a soothing, calming atmosphere.  So, with the combo of the natural valerian root and lavender essential oils, Only Natural Pet Just Relax Calming Spray and Medallion are lifesavers, an absolutely essential for natural healing.  You can use both of these for any stressful situations, from fireworks, storms, separation anxiety, traveling and more.  I found these a lifesaver for our current move, Alle never knew any other house until we moved, changing her environment caused anxiety and worry, so needless to say this Just Relax Calming Spray and Medallion helped wonders!



Only Natural Pet Just Relax Calming Spray and Medallion features a potent botanical blend:

Valerian Root Essential Oil-Calming, balancing and grounding for the body and mind, reduces stress, anxiety and excitability.
Lavender Essential Oil-Calming, relaxing, great for anxiety, depression, insomnia






Just Relax Spray is best if used 30 minutes before stressful event but I use it all the time!  You can spray your pet's bed, crate, or throughout the house.














You can find Only Natural Pet Just Relax Spray Here & the Just Relax Medallion Here









Only Natural Pet on Twitter
Only Natural Pet on Facebook
Only Natural Pet on Pinterest


Only Natural Pet supplied Alle with this Just Relax Spray & Medallion but we only share information & opinions of our own that we believe in.

STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I came across this! I've been looking for something like this! Thanks for sharing with us :)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawsitively! Has worked wonders! If you need anything else bark at us!

      Delete
  2. Very good tips! I will have to try some of these out! But I would suggest you that you can create a Pet Drivers License ID for your dog and keep your pet safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blind and diabetic dog has been just crying and can't keep still Due to stress that I'm going through for the last month with a VERY SICK PARENT, Bought these in hope that it may do something, It has worked wonders my dog he's sleeping,relaxing I have never had my dog act like this before this has been WONDERFUL with my dad being so sick,THANK YOU,THANK YOU AND THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete