November 21, 2014

THE PETTER

You are not the only one whom has a life with a schedule to remember.  Your pet also has a life that is full of events and plans to commemorate too.

With The Petter you get the ultimate organizer for your pet that keeps important information like your vet's phone number, micro chip number, medical history, appointments, and more at your finger tips.  It has room for up to 6 pets information and it also has important dates & holidays in the year listed.

This planner is really a life saver and everyone with a pet should own one.  If you go on vacation or even have an emergency and have to leave your pet with a family member or pet sitter.  You don't have to worry because all your pet's information is at their disposal with The Petter.  I had a health emergency this month and had to leave Alle with my parents.  And I was thankful for the pet information pages, so that they knew Alles schedule & important information incase something arose.

I will use this pawsome planner everyday for Alle rather it is for her veterinary appointments, when to give her heartworm and flea application, or playtime.  And with the travel size of this planner it fits easily in my purse.

This pawsitively amazing planner would make a wonderful present for any pet parent especially for this upcoming Christmas Holiday.  And for one of my lucky followers you could win The Petter!! 

To win this ultimate planner you must:
Follow me & The Petter on Twitter


Comment below that you would puppy love The Petter for your pet!

Winner will be picked at random. Contest ends 12/18/2014 11:59pm EST. Winner will be announced on Twitter on 12/19/2014


 







 
ALLE'S VIDEO OF THE PETTER

You can find The Petter HERE

The Petter was supplied to Alle but we only share information & opinions of our own that we believe in.

STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. I would puppy love The Petter for my pet!
    If I win I will post the pics on @dolceSally twitter account :)

    ReplyDelete