July 15, 2015

Alle's Portrait by Kathy Lewis Art

This pawsitively, breathtaking, portrait of Alle that brings a smile to my face every time I look upon it, was done by the talented artist, Kathy Lewis.  Kathy is a gifted, mainly self taught artist whom started painting at a young age and specializes in painting dogs, horses, and pets of all kinds.  You can find Kathy Lewis Art's stunning paintings on her website or by visiting Kathy's exhibits that are regularly on show in the South of England. 

ALLE'S PORTRAIT BY KATHY LEWIS ART
ACTUALLY PICTURE OF INSPIRATION
I am extremely impressed with the realness and uncanniness of this painting looking exactly like Alle.  From the playful expression on her face, the color of her coat, to her naughty, playful, wisdom full eyes,  Kathy has truly captured Alle's essence.

Alle is one of my children and I am quite the proud mama over this magnificent painting Kathy Lewis has done for me and I'm glad that I will always have this portrait to treasure.  I will be framing and hanging it with pride and love soon...I already have a perfect spot picked out!



If you are looking for a portrait of your fur loved one I would highly recommend Kathy Lewis Art.  Great for us who are vain over their pet, a pawesome gift, or pets unfortunately no longer with us.

IN OUR HOUSE UNDER A LIGHT



 
Kathys offers commission portraits, original art and prints.
You can find Kathy Lewis's Art HERE
Kathy Lewis on Twitter
Kathy Lewis on Facebook

 


STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE

No comments:

Post a Comment