February 26, 2017

Crystals Help Our Pets Heal



I love my crystals, absolutely have fallen in love with them.  Crystals just don't heal us, protect us, and help with energy levels, they also can do this for our pets as well!  As some of you may know Alle has been mirroring some of my grief, worries and illness so I decided to lay out some of my crystals in a circle for Alle to choose from.  Just like us, pets are naturally drawn to the crystals they most need.  She was pulled continuously to the Rose Quartz and Blue Lace Agate.  Which is not surprising because I have been wearing a Blue Lace Agate necklace for several months now and pets pick up our chakras that are out of balance.








Crystal Circle

Crystal Circle

Rose Quartz is a stone of the heart, unconditional love, healing, comfort and helps dissolve fears, resentments, emotional wounds.  Here are some more Meanings And Uses For Rose Quartz From Crystal Vaults







The Blue Lace Agate stone which I wear promotes inner stability, stabilizes the aura, elimates and transforms negative energy.  Helps UTI, and balances out emotional, physical and intellectual energy.
Blue Lace Agate Meaning And Uses From Crystal Vaults







If you are looking for crystals for yourself and your dog bark at us in the comments!

So, if you are open hearted and in the need to some opinions on your pets behavior, reiki or in need of some crystal healings feel free to contact me itsadoggiedogworldmadness@yahoo.com

Some Crystals For Your Pets



STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. I love natural remedies for the whole family, including the dogs. But crystals are not something I've ever considered. How interesting, I'm going to have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete