October 4, 2018

A Poop Never Gets Left Behind With ONP Eco-Friendly Poop Bag Dispenser

 

 
Never leave a dog poop behind with Only Natural Pet Eco-Friendly Poop Bag Dispenser.  Made from real bamboo and degradable plastic, so not only is it good for the environment it's durable and purposeful.  The Poop Bag Dispenser can attach to your leash, belt loop or wherever else you may want to put it.  It comes with 10 degradable poop bags preloaded and ready to go...like your dog, sorry I couldn't resist.  When you run out of bags it can be refilled with other standard sized poop bags or Only Natural Pet's Eco-Friendly Poop Bags.

Who says you can't be eco-friendly and stylish? Well they never came across this cute ONP Poop Bags Dispenser.  I'm glad that it is good for the environment while being durable for Neptune’s poop.  I have carried it on my purse and the leash, loving the adjustable strap, so it can go anywhere.  The bags are huge and strong!  Which I love because I didn't have to worry about any unfortunate accidents.  Oh, did I mention how the bags dispense thru the leaf of Only Natural Pet's logo? I just think that is so cleaver and cute!





Neptune thoughts and feelings on Only Natural Pet Eco-Friendly Poop Bag Dispenser:
"This cool dispenser holds bags that pick up my poop!  I don't know why you humans want to pick up our poop but to each their own...Oh yeah, also I pawsitively love that its eco friendly because Mother Earth is my playground and we have to take care of it."

 



Pawesome Facts About ONP Eco-Friendly Poop Bag Dispenser:

  • Made from real bamboo and degradable plastic
  • Attaches easily with adjustable strap
  • Stylish and eco-friendly
  • Holds bags that pick up presents left behind by your dog









 

You can find this Only Natural Pet Pet Eco-Friendly Poop Bag Dispenser here

 
 
Only Natural Pet on Twitter
Only Natural Pet on Facebook
Only Natural Pet on Pinterest


Only Natural Pet supplied Neptune with this Eco-Friendly Poop Bag Dispenser but we only share information & opinions of our own that we believe in.
 
STAY CONNECTED WITH NEPTUNE #BloggingBoxer
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment