July 12, 2019

Make Your Own Dog Food With These Silicone Dog Bone Shape Baking Pans & Dog Oven Mitts

 
 

 
 

I have embraced starting to feed Neptune Whole Foods instead of giving him store bought, processed dog food with preservatives, recalls and god only knows what else.  Eating more whole foods is the best bet for improving health and preventing disease. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains and nuts retain their fiber as well as the whole portfolio of beneficial phytochemicals and nutrients that are often removed in processed foods. So, I came to the conclusion of making my own dog food.  And with these Dr. Judy Morgan's Silicone Dog Bones Baking Molds & Mitts it's as easy as a tail wag.

I have used these silicone bones with some of my own concoctions and the delicious, nutritious whole food recipes from Dr. Judy Morgan's Yin Yang Nutrition For Dogs which I will be reviewing soon.  I use them almost everyday if not everyday and can't even think what I would do without them.  In the beginning when I started giving Neptune home made dog food I was afraid he wouldn't like them but he now won't eat anything else.  Woofs down every meal I've made and even sits and watches me now every time I grab for the bones.




These Dr. Judy Morgan's Silicone Dog Bone Shape Baking Molds and Silicone Dog Head Oven Mitts make cooking for your pet fun, adorable and easy!  Oven safe to 450 degrees and crafted from premium grade silicone, FDA approved non-stick silicone.  They really are non-stick, super easy to clean.  These reusable silicone dog bone molds are also dishwasher and microwavable safe.




Pawesome Benefits of Naturally Healthy Pets:
  • Oven safe up to 450 degrees
  • Made from FDA approved non-stick silicone
  • Freezer safe
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Microwave safe
  • Reusable
  • Stain & odor resistant



 
You can find these Naturally Healthy Pets Silicone Dog Bone Shape Baking Pans & Dog Oven Mitts here



 
🐾 You receive two silicone pans and 2 silicone puppy mitts
10x7x2inches

 





 
 
 
 

 You can find these baking pans & other Dr. Judy Morgan goodies here





Dr. Judy Morgan's Naturally Healthy Pets supplied Neptune with these Silicone Dog Bone Shape Baking Pans & Dog Oven Mitts but we only share information & opinions of our own that we believe in.

STAY CONNECTED WITH NEPTUNE #BloggingBoxer
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
 







1 comment: