July 14, 2016

Shark Attack #AllesAdventures


One day I was minding my own tail when I heard this creepy duunnn-dunnn duuuunnnn-duun duuunnnnnnnn-dun dun dun dun dun dun dun coming from behind me getting closer...closer...closer.  I turned around and to my puppy surprise I came face to face with Mr. Shark! Woof!



At first I thought I was shark bait then I realized he was a pirate shark and he was after me's new treasure, rrrrr...my ball!





 
No shark comes between me and my ball so I asked him to swim outside with me.
 





Needless to say he won't be touching my ball anytime soon since he is now swimming belly up.... 
 
Stay tuned for another one of Alle's Adventures, same pawesome dog blog, same curious Boxer!





STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment