June 25, 2016

Hi! I'm Bobby The Blogging Bunny!


 


It has been two months now since I hopped into my new family and their hearts.  I needed a new home and luckily for me they took me in, I now have a mom, dad and a sister dog whom I love!  Yes even my sister dog, Alle

I am very playful, sweet and absolutely love being petted more than anything with food being a close second.  I am a young, three year old dashing, unfixed male and I HOP you will join me on this journey we call life!




 


 


 
 



 


 
 

Special thanks to my fur pals Hilary & Gracie whom helped my mom learn about us pawesome bunnies when she adopted me, you guys rock, bunny ear pump!

Make sure to follow my blog for more pawesomeness!
Bobby Bunny Madness

Bobby on Twitter
Bobby on Instagram



STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST
GOOGLE

1 comment:

  1. Bobby is so cute! We didn't know he was on Instagram but we're going to follow him right now! :D

    ReplyDelete