October 17, 2017

EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo Prevents Flea & Ticks From Biting With The Power Of Nature

 

 

Unlike conventional flea & tick shampoos that use toxic chemicals and pesticides that can be dangerous for your pet, Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo effectively prevents the biting of insects by using the power of nature.  This EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo is an organic flea & tick shampoo for dogs and cats of all ages, including kittens and puppies like Neptune!  Completely non-toxic, chemical-free and contains no pesticides or sodium, sulfates by using botanical infusion of flea, tick, mosquito, and biting insect ingredients.  Containing a balanced blend of flea & tick preventing herbs and essential oils, like neem, lemongrass, citronella, and patchouli, along with soothing, aromatic ingredients like organic aloe leaf and chamomile.  The herbal and essential oil ingredients in this shampoo infuses with your dogs hair, allowing for flea & tick prevention between each bath.  It can also be used for ever bath because of how gentle it is. 
 
I love that this shampoo contains some essential oils I use myself on a daily basis and that I don't have to worry about chemicals going on my hands or my furbabies but effective enough to prevent bug bites. 


 

Pawesome Facts About Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo:
  • Completely chemical-free and contains no pesticides or sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates by using botanical infusion of flea, tick, mosquito, and biting insect ingredients.
  • Natural and safe for dogs & cats
  • Nourishes pets skin & coat while effectively preventing biting
  • Completely non-toxic
  • Can be used for ever bath being so gentle
  • Made with herbal and essential oil ingredients

 

🐶 🐶
Here is what Alle and Neptune, the #BloggingBoxers have to bark about the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo...
🐶 🐶



Alle-"As you all probably know, I am not head over paws with baths but I am a dedicated reviewer so I took a dreaded B-A-T-H for my followers aka pack.  So, as shampoos go it felt good being lathered on and my fur actually felt softer from the essential oils."
Neptune-"I love myself a bath!  The shampoo has a nice, pleasant smell.  Oh, and it keeps those buggies away!  I had them when my pack rescued me at 5 weeks and I do NOT want them again!"


 


 
 

You can find this Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo Here



 

 
Only Natural Pet is founded on the premises that pets thrive the best with a holistic approach to health using high quality, natural productsEvery single product is developed and approved by Only Natural Pet holistic veterinarian, Dr. Jean Hofve.

You can find our review and more info on ONP Ultimate Flea & Tick Kit Here


 
 
This EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo works best as part of a holistic approach to flea and tick control with the other EasyDefense products you can find here

Only Natural Pet on Twitter
Only Natural Pet on Facebook
Only Natural Pet on Pinterest

Only Natural Pet supplied Alle and Neptune with this EasyDefense Herbal Shampoo but we only share information & opinions of our own that we believe in.

STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST



 




No comments:

Post a Comment