July 1, 2015

Big Pink Bird & Flower Power In Cahoots? #AllesAdventures

 

I went on my daily yard check to make sure that the Big Pink Bird is in its permitted perimeter of the pool.  Luckily for Big Pink Bird it was in the pool but to my horrification and dismay I found the Big Pink Bird was close to the Flower Power.  Obviously they are in cahoots.  What if they combine powers? Will I be dog enough to fight them off? Will my bite be worse then my bark?  It would be ruff but...oh pawait the Big Pink Bird just floated away from Flower Power.  Are we going on a walk now?


For my Big Pink Bird Adventure HERE
For my Flower Power Adventure HERE
 
Stay tuned for another one of Alle's Adventures, same pawesome dog blog, same curious Boxer!
 
 
 
STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE

No comments:

Post a Comment