January 20, 2016

Love A Four-Legged Word

 

Love A Four-Legged Word...nothing could be truer than that!  That's why I rock this cute, stylish distressed screen-print from funny little dog.  This extremely soft, heather berry colored, T-Shirt shares my love and support for Alle.  I wear my Love A Four-Legged Word T-Shirt regularly, it is super comfortable and I have gotten several complements about it. 


Funny little dog is a pawesome, one of a kind company that has remarkable clothes inspired by their four-legged family members.  Knowing how our fur babies entertain us like her dogs Bea, Mia and Finn, Michele Harrison created funny little dog.  So, with her background in graphic design it made apparel a perfect choice to share Michele's love for dogs.  Funny little dog carries cute dog themed Short & Long Sleeve T-Shirts and Sweatshirts.

Do you have a "funny little dog?" I do! Alle is scared of lamps of all things and the faces she makes entertains me daily.  Share below what makes your dog a funny little dog!


You can find this pawesome Love A Four-Legged Word T-Shirt here it is 52% cotton 48% Polyester.



 

You can find other Funny Little Dog shirts here

Funny Little Dog on Twitter
Funny Little Dog on Facebook


 
STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment