June 16, 2015

Celebrating At The Petagogy's Anniversary & Vendor Fair

I had a pawsitively, pawesome day celebrating at the Petagogy's 4th Anniversary Party & Vendor Fair.  I got to meet new friends, try new food, donate, got my nails trimmed, and bought a new collar!


 
 I could hardly pawait to attend each vendor and meet new friends!

 
 
Here is a list of some of the booths we visited at the Petagogy event:
  • Stella & Chewy's
  • Petcurean
  • Primal
  • Fromm
  • Sojo
  • Annamaet
  • Blackwood
  • Scout Dog
  • Animal Rescue League
  • Pawsitively Purrfect
  • Zignature

 
 



 
 


















 
































 
More blog post to come on samples I received from the Petagogy's event.
 




STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER

FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST
GOOGLE+

No comments:

Post a Comment