May 17, 2016

Hear No Dirt, See No Dirt, Bark No Dirt With earthbath Wipes

 
While cleaning your home this Spring don't forget that also includes your pets too! I'm a little OCD and I love order, making stuff space efficient and cleaning, so of course spring cleaning is right up my alley.  But to Alle's dismay my relentless cleaning also included her this year.   After using these earthbath wipes Alle doesn't hear no, see no, and bark no more dirt!
.

 
earthbath Ear Wipes
These Ear Wipes keep your pet's ears clear of dirt, wax and discharge that can cause infections and even odors.  By carefully wiping the underside and around the ears, making sure not to push into the ear canal.  The wipes are created from some of nature's finest plant extracts with gentle therapeutic and deodorizing properties.  They also contain witch hazel, a natural astringent and cleanser.  Safe for daily uses, safe for all dogs, cats and other furry pets that are over 6 weeks old.



We recently went to our vet for Alle's yearly checkup visit.  When asked about how often I clean Alle ears, I guiltily answered never and that I didn't even know how.  Well thanks to these earthbath Ear Wipes I now clean Alle's ears with ease, on a regular basis.  Her ears are now clear of any dirt so she can easily hear Steve the Squirrel!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Ingredients:
Purified water, witch hazel, chamomilla recutita, cucumber extract, althaea officinalis root extract, citric acid, polysorbate, phenchem (natural preservative)



 
 
You can find these Ear Wipes HERE
earthbath Eye Wipes
Provides an easy, fast way to keep your pet's eyes clean of tear stains, dirt, secretions and other kinds of general eye discharge.  Use these Eye Wipes to clean away any tear stains and secretions from around the outside of your pet's eyes.  For deep stains use repeatedly.  They're hypo-allergenic and fragrance free to make it safe for your pets.  Safe for dogs, cats and other furry pets over 6 weeks old.

 
If you have a Boxer you know they are notorious for eye boogers.  Alle has them there almost every second of the day sometimes and I use to wipe them away with my fingers which is not good for your dogs eyes.  So I'm glad there is something safe and convenient that I can wipe them away and make her camera ready!




 
 
 


Ingredients:
Purified water, aloe vera, boric acid, polysorbate

 
 
You can find these Eye Wipes HERE
 
 
 


earthbath Tooth & Gum Wipes
Convenient and easy way to keep doggie breath at bay while cleaning plaque, tart and odor causing bacteria.  Natural formula is free of parabens, alcohol, soap, perfumes, other chemicals and things that don't belong in your precious pet's mouth.  Use these Tooth & Gum Wipes to wipe your pet's mouth clean by trying to wipe each tooth and gums.  Wipe daily to see best results.  Safe for all dogs, cats and other furry pets that are over 6 weeks old.


I love this natural effective dental care that I can add to my usual routine for Alle.  I brush her teeth, use dental chews but these Tooth & Gum Wipes are icing on the cake.  It makes me feel better that I am doing everything I can for her teeth and it doesn't hurt that her breath smells good!  I used these on Alle by the end she was using the Tooth and Gum Wipes on herself!  Guess I wasn't good enough!



 


 
Ingredients:
Water, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glyco
 
 
 

You can find these Tooth & Gum Wipes HERE

 
 
earthbath has a genuine love for the environment and pets, only manufacturing the safest, optimum ingredients from nature in USA.  Each and everyone of earthbath products are cruelty free and contain no animal ingredients or byproducts and only made with high quality human-grade ingredients.  
 

 
 
You can find these Wipes HERE
You can find earthbath on Facebook
You can find earthbath on Twitter


earthbath supplied us with these wipes but that in no way influences or sways our opinion and thoughts.

STAY CONNECTED WITH ALLE
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK
YOU TUBE
PINTEREST
GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment